Saturday, October 22, 2016

シの帰り道

October 6, 2016.

My previously silent phone suddenly bursted with messages once it's connected to internet.
The first message I read was from a classmate of middle school days.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

Ah, so this is what it means to have the Earth crumbles beneath you feet, I thought. So this is what it means to have the world stop spinning on its axis.
 
I chose to open the message from my sister next. She simply asked if I could call her right away.
But I had class in two minutes, there's not enough time, there's not enough process in my brain to talk.
I ended up taking the 90-minutes class and barely listened to the lecture.

After class ended I hastily slipped out and found a corner before dialing my sister's LINE account. She treaded the topic carefully. But I had known. I had known what she was going to say.

My father is gone.

---

紅一葉
舞い散る朝に
永久祈り   ........................................... (1)

囁いた
温かい手を
さようなら   ........................................... (2)

濡れ瞳
埋もれられ愛
キラメクよ ............................................. (3)

経たぬトキ
シの帰り道
先発し ..................................................(4)

古い本
幾千語り
なくしちゃった .......................................(5)

くすのきく
遠い呼び声
ゆらゆらり .............................................(6)

悲しみも
喜びと舞う
美しさ ................................................. (7)

No comments:

Post a Comment