Saturday, January 19, 2013

All The Love In The World

All The Love In The World 
The Corrs

I'm not lookin' for someone to talk to  
I've got my friends, I'm more than okay 
I've got more than a girl could wish for 
I live my dreams but it's not all they say
 
Still I believe, I'm missin' somethin' real 

I need someone who really sees me
 
Don't wanna wake up alone anymore  

Still believin' you'll walk through my door
All I need is to know it's for sure
 Then I'll give all the love in the world
 
I've often wondered if love's an illusion

Just to get you through the loneliest days 
I can't criticize it, I had no hesitation  
My imagination just stole me away
 
Still I believe I'm missin' somethin' real 

I need someone who really sees me
 
Don't wanna wake up alone anymore  

Still believin' you'll walk through my door  
All I need is to know it's for sure  
Then I'll give all the love in the world 

Love's for a lifetime not for a moment  
So how could I throw it away  
Yeah, I'm only human 
And nights grow colder 
With no one to love me that way
 
Yeah, I need someone who really sees me

 
And I won't wake up alone anymore  

Still believin' you'll walk through my door  
You'll reach for me and I'll know it's for sure  
Then I'll give all the love in the world

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/all-the-love-in-the-world-lyrics-the-corrs.html ]

A very beautiful song. Love is not always about taking, but also giving.
 I wish I could sing this to someone, the right one, from the bottom of my heart.
[Being romantic all of a sudden, lol]

No comments:

Post a Comment