Thursday, September 6, 2012

[Review] Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 400

[Beware: I'm going to go fangirling all over.]

I read KHR 400 this afternoon... and got a hard time suppressing my squeals. There are too many, too many cool scenes. In only 17 pages.

First, Verde's machine... gone screwed. Damn. Jager is getting too gary-stu for my liking, and I don't really like where this's going. Look, Xanxus and Squalo's out, so is Byakuran. If even the remaining two also got 'killed', this series will be so downright boring.

Skeptical, but still fangirling. Yeah, that's me. I gasped and gawked when Mukuro got hit... AND SOMEONE TELL ME HIS TRIDENT'S NOT BROKEN. ;A;


And Dino saved him--in exchange he got a fatal blow though. Well, actually I don't know where his power lies in comparison to Xanxus, Squalo and Byakuran. But I tend to think he's weaker than Xanxus and Byakuran, but on par with Squalo, so I thought... he wouldn't stand a chance. [yeah, what kind of fangirl am I]


But you know, all the mass murder that happened for the last few chapters completely made me forget... about our beloved skylark: Hibari Kyouya!! 8D Where have you been hiding, damn birdie?! And, gosh, his coat made him look like a royalty out for a killing ==a (wait, he IS out for a killing).


Well, so basically (I think) I got the same expression as Reborn-Hibari-Mukuro there. "Wait, what??! Jager....?!" like that.



And then, Mukuro-Hibari tag team attack!! I believe this is a very amusing event for 6918 shipper. Because even Reborn acknowledged their good cooperation. Indeed, your natural nemesis is your best partner. So never hate someone with a passion, guys! You might've loved him/her in the process 8D #what


But Jager short-warped to Hibari's behind!! ;____; Damn you, Jager! Why don't you continue your physical dodge to Hibari's attack?!

In the same page, somehow I got a hint for D18 :-/ [looks like I'm beginning to understand how fujoshi/fudanshi's minds work]

Right, let's forget that, now onto the last panel. Anyone would be able to guess who it is. And I did, and I almost squealed. IT'S TSUNA!!! Hell yeah, I wonder if Tsuna (and their whole team, actually) have a strategy to overcome Jager's short warp. From the start, they relied on Tsuna to beat him, right?


And, with Dino-Byakuran-Xanxus-Squalo out, it left only Decimo's Guardians in the battlefield: Tsuna-Mukuro-Hibari-Chrome. (I don't think we should include Flan, lol) And, as the last chapter suggested, Reborn's gonna help 8D I wonder if Mammon will go too.

Next week will be the final clash. Looking forward to it!! >w<

[p.s: I don't own the pictures :3]

No comments:

Post a Comment