Thursday, November 22, 2012

[Fanfic] Accolade

A/N:
People! Behold the first fanfiction published here! And the honored fandom is, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Oh, and excuse the penname. I do use two pennames, one for fanfiction, one for orifics. If you find an author by the name Annasthacy Chashyme anywhere, then 99,999% she's me.
This was written while I was having a test at class. Lol. I finished too quickly that I was left bored so I started to scribble down anything and it turned out a Fon/Fem!Mammon thingy! I'm glad I can finally write something about them, because I love this couple.
Well, here it is. Enjoy!

Annasthacy Chashyme (c) 2012
ACCOLADE
Romance, T
Warning: kissing scene, flashfic with no real plot

“Viper.”

The hooded girl pouted at the chinese man. “Mu,” she said, “my name is Mammon. Stupid Fon.”

Fon smiled at her remark with sadness apparent in his features. “But the you I know is named Viper.”

“Things change, Fon. Even I do not remain the same.” She paused, giving an emphasis, “my name is Mammon.”

“But, Viper,” he insisted, stubbornly, though Mammon could distinctly see the walls inside him started to crumble. “Your voice is still the same. Your face. Even your scent,” he took a few strands of her hair and sniffed, as if making sure he was right, “still remains.”


At the close proximity they were in now, Mammon couldn't help but recalling the relationship they had shared, once upon a time ago. She remembered the kisses, the soft strokes on her cheeks, everything—because in truth she never forgot. Despite her struggle to erase her past, Mammon could never forget him. Never.

Feeling her cheeks heating up, Mammon pushed his hand away.

Mu... stupid Fon,” she muttered, eyes cast downwards so as to not see him in the eye. “What's in the name, anyway? I'm still me, whether named Viper or Mammon.”

Fon's eyes widened with his mouth slightly agape. To say that he was startled was an understatement. “But...,” he stumbled for words. “But I thought it matters most for you.” It came out as both a statement and a question.

No,” the illusionist replied, curtly. After a second of contemplation, she added in a hushed whisper, “not anymore.”

The martial artist was taken aback. 'This woman,' he chuckled in his mind, 'she never ceases to amuse me.' And he liked surprises. To reward her, he cupped her downward face delicately, and leaned in until their lips met.

At first he kissed her slowly, to reacquaintance himself with the feelings of her small, soft lips. After he saw her close her eyes, indicating that she's enjoying this as well, he tilted her head to deepen the kiss. He even pushed his tongue into her mouth. And Mammon, she melted into Fon's embrace as she kissed him back, losing any logic she had before.

When the petite girl pulled back, panting slightly, the chinese man didn't let go. He kept her in his arms, hugging her tightly, face buried in her violet hair (her hood was knocked down during the kiss).

Viper,” Fon said, and it followed with, “Mammon.” He kept repeating both names, like a chanting, as if testing how each would feel on his tongue. All the while, the illusionist just stayed still, listening well to every word he said, drinking in each of them in silent glee.

Mammon.” The chinese finally stopped. Looked like he had settled with an acknowledgement that Viper was now Mammon. And, the last chant was followed by, “I love you.”

-FIN-

A/N:
So what do you think? Personally, I quite like this. Fon turned out to be a little too mellow though XD

No comments:

Post a Comment