Monday, November 26, 2012

[Orific] Authority

Vianna Orchidia (c) 2012
Authority
Warning: colorful words, somewhat KHR-based
 
Everyone!

I tried to yell, raising my voice above the noise, but it was in vain. No one seemed to hear me, and they kept chattering away, very well ignoring me who was standing straight in the head of the table. Oh-My-God. I tried my best not to ruffle my own hair out of frustration. No, I must contain myself, and preserve my image. I am the damn next head of family, for fuck's sake.

Argh, why did I become the head, anyway? Scratch that, how did I become the head? I'm as well as the worst leader out there. Those elders must have lost their mind when they picked me. I knew there had been other candidates, but why did it have to be me?

Gosh.

I took a deep breath, a habit I'd grown to have ever since I got involved in this whole fiasco to calm myself. I reminded myself of my tutor. Of what she said about being a charismatic leader. She also told me that I had that quality in me, that's why I was chosen. I trusted her, thus tried to trust in myself.

So I tried again. Raising my voice, but not yelling. Ordering.

Silence, everyone.”

And like magic, it worked. I didn't know how, but they absolutely obeyed my order as the commotion died in a second. Even though I said it in a voice lower than before. Shit, I thought, so actually they did hear me. Bunch of assholes.

After they stopped moving and shifting, I coughed once. “Well, everyone, thank you for your presence at this dinner. I am here in Ninth's place because he had an urgent matter to attend.” I paused, inspecting each and every eyes. Like what Ninth had taught me. I looked into their soul, demanding trust and loyalty. And then, in the most gracious tone I had, I introduced myself.

My name is Kalshmia Layn, and I am the Tenth Head of Toretto Famiglia.” I smiled, knowing that it had a touch of authority. “Nice to meet you all.”

A/N:
As again, this was written out of fury and annoyance. Though what happened didn't acually match the storyline, but well, I just needed some emotion release. By the way, if you notice this is tagged under orific and fanfiction, because I'm not so sure. Although this is by no means intended to be a fanfiction, but in the end it has a KHR-aura, with all those mafia and tenth head things. I've been obsessed with KHR lately lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment