Thursday, June 4, 2015

[Fanfic] Love's Way Home

Title: Love's Way Home
Author: Vianna Orchidia / Annasthacy Chashyme
Fandom: Final Fantasy XIII Series
Character: Hope Estheim, Lightning Farron
Rating: K+
Genre: Family
Disclaimer: I do not own the series and the characters, and I do not gain any profit from this fanfiction
Warning: err way after the end of Lightning Returns I think?

It was a long, windy road. Or, at least that's what he felt. Although the clockhand had only moved for three stripes, and the weather was still as wonderful as possible, he felt that going home was long overdue. Especially after spending a day at work. Coming home to the warm smell of coffee and a hug from tiny hands was always the best remedy for work-induced weariness, he reasoned.

When he finally arrived at the front door of Estheim residence, his heart pounded loudly on his ears in anticipation. He couldn't wait to kiss his beautiful wife. He couldn't wait to hold his precious daughter. He couldn't wait to be with his family.

He turned the doorknob slowly. Oh yes, he could imagine the pink hair of the most gorgeous woman in his life and the cheerful laugh of the little girl in her arms. Just a little bit more—

And Hope forced a smile as he greeted the picture of smiling Claire and little Nora Estheim on the altar.

“I'm home.”

A/N: so this stemmed from a prompt my friend gave me (casually during class, lol). It was "ai no kaerimichi (love's way home). I guess she wanted something sweet but I'M SORRY THIS TURNED INTO ANGST I'M SORRY even though this is my first contribuation to the fandom................
so yeah, folks. this pair is my newest obsession for a while already.

No comments:

Post a Comment