Tuesday, July 14, 2015

[Fanfic] To Learn Something New (ch 16)

Title: To Learn Something New
Author: Vianna Orchidia / Annasthacy Chashyme
Fandom: Final Fantasy XIII Series
Character: Lightning Farron, Hope Estheim
Rating: K+
Genre: General
Disclaimer: I do not own the series and the characters, and I do not gain any profit from this fanfiction
Warning: genderswap AU with male!Lightning and fem!Hope. The setting is post-LR.

help /help/ v to do something that makes it easier for someone to do a job, to deal with a problem, etc

A young silver-haired woman tried her best to reach the back zipper of her dress, but after a minute of flailing around, she finally gave up. Holding the dress to her lithe body so that it wouldn't slip down as she moved about, she opened the bathroom door and peeked outside. When her eyes found the one she was looking for, she smiled softly.

“Light? A little help, please?” she called out to a pink-haired male who just finished buttoning the cuffs of his suit.

“What's wrong?”

Hope Estheim opened the bathroom door further to reveal the state of her dress. “I can't reach the zipper,” she said, giving the taller man a sheepish grin.

Lightning raised his eyebrow before shaking his head and proceeded to enter the bathroom. “Maybe you shouldn't have chosen such an elaborate dress,” he commented as his fingers deftly zipped the dress. Hope did not miss the way his fingers ghosted along her skin on the process though, and she shuddered lightly because she could never get used to his touches.

“Well, I'm sorry for not being able to reach the zipper at twenty-seven, but elaborate dresses sure come in handy in the visual aspects,” she quipped with a laugh. “Admit it, you like this dress on me.”

At her remark, Lightning merely gave her forehead his trademark flick. His lips curved into a sultry smile. “Yeah, and I'm looking forward to helping you unzip it later, Hope.”

Red blossomed on Hope's pale cheeks, which she quickly tried to cover with another laugh. “I'm counting on you.”

Smirking, the soldier checked his own reflection on the mirror. “Good. Now get ready or we'll be late.” He stepped away, but before completely exiting the bathroom, he said over his shoulder to the silverette who was busy applying make up to her face.

“By the way, you look gorgeous.”

A/N:
Soooo yeah. I've had this genderswap headcanon for forever and I'm glad I could finally put it into words! I don't know if I did them justice, but yeah I tried. By the way, sassy female Hope is a major turn-on, trust me. And I'm a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment